Thursday 18 January 2018

5e: Fifth Edition Fallout News - Wiki and Live Stream!

I have two major Fifth Edition Fallout updates to announce! Okay, technically I announced both on twitter already, so some of my readers will already be aware. But do you know how little visibility an individual tweet gets? And not all of you follow me on twitter (though maybe you should! Especially if you're a Fifth Edition Fallout fan... but we'll get to that!).

The Fifth Edition Fallout Wiki is live!

It took a lot of work, but I got there. Everything from the current version of the PDF is now online. Furthermore, the wiki has some rules updates and corrections as well as monster statblocks that have yet to be added to the PDF, including: the Courier player background, updated power armour rules, Anglers, Fog Crawlers, Geckos, Ghoul Whales, Giant Catfish, Gulpers, Hermit Crabs, and Rad-Dolphins!

I will endeavour to get these things updated in the PDF as soon as possible, but I'd like to completely finish the beast statblocks before pushing out a new update. For the time being, the wiki is your most up-to-date resource for Fifth Edition Fallout.

Find the Fifth Edition Fallout Wiki here!

Fifth Edition Fallout Live Play

I'm approaching 1,000 followers on twitter! I've been thinking that when I reach that milestone, I'll celebrate by inviting five followers to join me for a one-shot roll20 game of Fifth Edition Fallout.

I also hope to stream the game and record it for the benefit of those who can't watch live. I'm very new to the world of streaming, but hopefully I can get it all figured out by the time the game actually happens.

I have a few of Fifth Edition Fallout's biggest fans in mind to invite to the one shot, but they likely won't fill out the entire 5 slots, especially given the likelihood of incompatible time zones. The slots I can't fill with invitations will be opened to my twitter followers. So if you'd like a chance to get in on the game, or simply want to see it happen, go follow me on twitter if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment