Friday 5 October 2018

AetherCon VII News

Happy Friday all!

Regular readers can't have failed to notice the AetherCon banner that has flown up top of the blog lately. I'm about to tell you why!

AetherCon is an entirely online convention with everything you might expect from a con: games to join, panels to sign up for, merchants, and competitions. Best of all, you can take part in the con for free. And this year, Spilled Ale Studios has a couple of events!

If you'd like to play Fifth Edition Fallout with me, head over to ticket registration for "Roach Motel"! The game will take place on Saturday 10th November, 9am EST (That's 2pm GMT to those of you more local to my own time zone). Five tickets are available.

I'm also honoured to have been asked to join a panel on the topic of post-apocalyptic rpgs alongside Vincent Baker of Lumpley Games (Dogs in the Vineyard, Apocalypse World), and Scott Davis of Happy Monster Press (Children of the Apocalypse, a Savage World setting). I'm excited! I hope you are too. Visit ticket registration for "Four on the Floor and Six in the Chamber - Post Apocalyptic RPGs" to sign up for the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment